Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Funday!!

Happy Sunday!!
I cannot believe how quickly this week has flown by!! Crazy! Tomorrow means its Monday and time to get back to writing!
I have faith I will finish very soon, and have it at least in editing by May 1st. I know how frustrating it is to have to wait on books to be published so I am trying my damnedest to get it done for you guys. I know I wish JR Ward wouldn't make me wait another damn year for the next in her series but what can I do right? UGH.
But since it's Sunday Funday, I don't really have much planned. My boxer (Benjamin) and I might try going for a hike later. Possibly lay out in the sun if it would corporate. Benjamin is being a lazy bum this weekend LOL. He is actually snoring as I type. Lazy thing. He's 2 so I would have thought he would want to play all day...oh well.
I hope your weekend was awesome! I told one of my close friends that I feel like an old woman sometimes because instead of going out every weekend I am perfectly content in staying home reading or writing. Or my personal favorite, watching Vampire Diaries! LOL
But to make your weekend even better, I have a link to my author page for you guys. I posted a giveaway on there and I want you to go enter! I love giving away stuff, makes me feel the love LOL but here is the link and good luck to y'all!
https://www.facebook.com/authorbriepaisley?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment